BogRay Construction - Paid 90% of es.timate, waiting 9 month the project to be complete
You can deal with BogRay construction only if you do NOT care about quality of job, terms and money
BogRay Construction supposed to do complete apartment renovation in 2 month, which include: wall painting, ceiling refinishing, 8 doors replacement, baseboard replacement, kitchen and tails replacement in the closets. It took 9 month to do about 60% of job. I was asked to pay 50% of total job estimate before they start working and cover some material cost later on. Totally I paid almost 90% of total estimate. Sense money was paid They have not returned my phone calls and text messages, I maid more then 1000 calls and sent more then 1000 messages. Eventually in 2 month of calling my phone call was returned. I was refused to paid back my money for work which was not done and materials which I never seen. I was suggested to wait for unknown period of time, because of personal problems of company so-owners. I estimate total damage in $9000 dollars
- wall painting - there are spots which were not paint.
- ceiling refinishing: - holes left for chandeliers are much bigger than chandeliers base;there are not painted spots
- 8 doors replacement – only 6 doors were replaced, doors left almost unfinished
- baseboard replacement – there is a 0.5 inch gap between floor and baseboard.
- kitchen – old kitchen was demolished, never seen new cabinets and countertop (paid 100%)
- tail replacement in the closets – there is gap between tails and hard wood.
I did internet research by phone number and their names and found that these people has few companies registered on them
The following info was found:
Raytchu Kitchoukov; Ray Kitchoukov; Richie Kitchukov
Bogoslaw Bozek, Bog Bozek, Bob Bozek
BogRay Construction Corp;
Canadian General Constr Corp;
Jerami Construction Corp.
416 508 6355
416 809 2701
1 888 377 2627
1 888 364 9505
416 912 2906
146 Martin Grove Rd Toronto, Ontario M9B4K9
1288 BLOOR STREET W, UNIT 203B, TORONTO, ON, M6H 1N9
310 NORTH QUEEN, UNIT 103N, ETOBICOKE, ON M9C 5K4
2355 Derry Rd E Toronto, ON, M5G
2970 Lake Shore Blvd W # 200, Etobicoke, Ontario, M8V 1J7
2550 Goldenridge Rd, Mississauga, Ontario, L4X-2S3
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "These photos show a crack in the foundation slab that I discovered when I took up the carpet in my house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC.Photo 1 shows what..."
- "NO complaints. We are rebuilding because of a fire. The insurance adjuster told us to find a plan and a builder. After researching online for local builders on your own..."
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "Waiting on a item for almost a month now o want my item or send me back my money im not impressed..."
- "In around March of 2014 Miz Rentals Property Management a company that supplies mostly Student Rentals in the Niagara Region took over a rental unit in Stoney Creek Ontario. They..."
- "I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."